Woodridge Congregational United Church of Christ, an open and affirming congregation, welcomes you to a community of hope, encouragement and love that is deeply rooted in the reality of the Risen Christ with all of the possibilities and challenges that it grants us. We are committed to Christ's call to worship and fellowship, of discipleship and stewardship and we joyfully and prayerfully live out that call in many ways.
We are located in the Garden City area of Cranston between Budlong Road and Reservoir Avenue. Worship begins at 10:00 a.m. with Sunday School also at that time. Communion is served to all on the first Sunday of each month. We are handicapped accessible. A time of fellowship and refreshments follow worship. Sunday School runs from September through June and all children from nursery through 9th grade are welcome. During the worship service, the pastor shares a children's message and activity bags are available.
We believe you will find our community to have:
- A wonderful and creative music ministry that strengthens our worship
- A growing Sunday school for ages nursery through 9th grade
- A confirmation program and a youth group to strengthen the faith of our older youth
- A continued commitment to outreach and mission to our community including several service opportunities for adults and youth
- A commitment to caring for each other in prayer and in fellowship
- A focus on preaching and teaching of the Bible and its application in our daily lives through Sunday sermons and weekly Bible study
Use the Parish House entrance on Jackson Road.
Office Hours are 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Rev. Spencer is available at other times by appointment.
Rev. Scott Spencer, Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Woodridge
Woodridge is located across Reservoir Avenue from the Garden City Shopping Center, near Cilantro Mexican Grill and Chelo's Restaurant on Reservoir.
From Route 95:
Route 95 North or South to Exit 14, Route 37 West. Take exit 2B to merge onto New London Ave/Route 2 North toward Reservoir Ave. Turn left at 2nd traffic light onto Meshanticut Valley Pkwy and then bear right onto Dean Parkway. Dean Parkway soon becomes Budlong Road and the church is on the right, between Woodridge and Jackson Roads. It is also home to The Children's Workshop daycare. You may park on the street, in the lot or in the lot at the rear of Chelo's Restaurant.